Monday 23 January 2012

The 2012 Lonely Hearts Challenge

It's time to have a bit of fun with the launch of the 2012 Lonely Hearts Challenge.

I did this last year as a Twitter exclusive for my followers on there, and it was a bit of a laugh...I got some applications and one lucky person won my heart for the day. Somehow, I decided that it would be a good idea to run the competition again...so here it is. This time, I've gone completely public with it. I'm running it on Twitter, Facebook and on here, and the video is on YouTube for the world to potentially see...though I imagine I won't get more than a handful of views.

The competition is open to anyone...as the video says, I will accept applications regardless of whether you've made it Facebook official or you're making a lasagne for one.

I'm doing it to have a bit of a laugh and it keeps me busy for a while which is always a good thing.

SO...you can find the video attached to the blog. And don't worry about what I say regarding sending your address. I can just do an e-card if you're afraid I'm a secret creep and will stalk you or something really weird like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CygN5wdddVU

No comments:

Post a Comment